- Responsible for generating and executing sales of properties aimed at improving URAGA’s business development and growth initiatives; ensuring the business achieves itsrevenue goals and targets as well as deliver on its promise to all stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the company’s annual goal setting and budgeting process, by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for theprocess.
- Responsible for the sales of all UREL projects; Utako, KARA, Atlantic Boulevard, Brightwater and all future projects.
- Responsible for generating leads and developing a pipeline of potential buyers that can be converted to buyers
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers until sale is fully completed.
- Responsible for the collation of all sales proceeds until sales are finalized.
- Coordinate site inspections and property viewing.
- Liaise with Marketing team to organize PR events.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques to maintain competitive edge over industry peers.
- Carry out periodic analysis of the company’s sales performance, recommend and execute approved performance improvement initiatives to manage sales especially atlow peak periods through robust marketing strategies.
- Implement strategies to improve market share, deepen market penetration and expand the company’s clientele base.
- Conduct peer reviews, market analysis, benchmarking and consumer behavior analysis to identify new developments, new product or service feature, unidentified clientneeds and other offerings that can be added to the company’s product and service suite.
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction survey to obtain feedback from customers and identify service and product improvement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Prepare periodic sales activity report as required.
- Build partnerships with relevant organizations like mortgage banks, corporative societies etc.
- Prepare sales documents such as offer letters, purchase agreements, etc.
- Update and maintain client database
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Real Estate sector.
- Experience in managing high end clients
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ cognate experience as a real estate sales executive.
- Must be conversant with challenges associated with Real Estate sector.
- Result oriented and aggressive.• Must be comfortable with numbers.
- Must be very sociable and have a strong network.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff and clients across all levels.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Highly analytical with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality. Apply Here